Monday, January 11, 2010 , Posted by Johnny Fuery at 2:02 AM
Originally Published 2005-09-02 04:37:55
Fix it routine for the above problem:
- Reinstall Acrobat Distiller (Acrobat Pro recommended)
- Reinstall the generic PS driver bundled with TopForm (C:\program files\topform\apseng.exe by default)
- Kill the registry key at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\CollierTopForm labeled "PrintSettings". It's the only binary key in the list.
- Open Distiller 6 (part of Acrobat) manually and turn off embed fonts. Also set up a Watch List that points to your e-filing folder (C:\program files\TopForm\E-Filing by default). Not the "IN" or "OUT" folder, mind you, but the parent E-filing directory.
- Upgrading TopForm to the latest version couldn't hurt, either: http://support.lexisnexis.com/topform/
- Email me and ask for a house call. :-)
I couldn't find this anywhere on the net, so hopefully this will help someone else out. Enjoy...